Saturday, August 26, 2006

Pins First or Tails First?........Ah , Who Cares!

Soooo.....you're likely thinking " What's the woodworker guy going to blog about? More redundant articles on the intricacies of dovetails, .....finish analysis for the do-it-yourself chemist, ...do I lay my benchplanes on their sides or on their soles?" Not too likely amigo! I may speak to various & sundry wood-related topics on occassion but in all likelyhood, this blog will deal more often with the view from my head and the ramblings that spill out upon the dusty, shop floor. It's a view that covers all compass points and with it, the comings and goings of life in my business neighborhood. Hope that doesn't sound too obtuse or boring. Drop in from time to time and see what I see on a daily & weekly basis and it may spark some interesting discussions (and hopefully once and for all prove to my wife that I do more than just 'stand around all day, looking out the window' ).

No comments: